When starting your adoption journey, there can be many ups and downs, and a hurricane of emotions that you and your family may experience. Here are our favorite adoption quotes to remind readers about the importance and incredible blessing that adoption is despite the twists and turns of your adoption adventure.
2. And suddenly you were my everything. -Unknown
3. Giving birth does not make a mother. Placing a child for adoption does not make her less of one. -Unknown
4. I didn’t give you the gift of life; life gave me the gift of you.
5. “Family” isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love. – Dave Willis
6. Some things are worth the wait. -Unknown
7. Love is unselfishly choosing for another’s highest good. -C.S. Lewis
8. You are the love that came without warning; you had my heart before I could say no. -Unknown